Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do people reject "conspiracy theories" simply because they don't WANT to believe the

elite conspires? I mean, I don't see how anyone with even the slightest bit of sense could reflexively dismiss so-called "conspiracy theories" out of hand. Why don't people understand that such reflexive denial is conditioned as a way to eliminate deductive reasoning amongst the public?

It's precisely the same sort of dynamic that the Soviet elite fostered - just that they accused any dissenters or critical thinkers of being mentally ill.

Is it obvious that this sort of conditioned denial of the innate tendency of human beings (especially powerful human beings) to conspire nothing more than a desire for blissful ignorance?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They deny it for a number of reasons:
    1. too lazy to do research for themselves, or believe surface google searches, not realizing that the very people they are investigating are the ones providing the information.
    2. they need the feeling of being part of a majority - leaving the 'pack' to accept something different makes them uneasy.
    3. they are blinded by partisan politics and refuse to look at the big picture
    4. they think that if they don't accept it, and keep their heads buried in the sand, it won't happen.

It's really a shame because the soon-coming global government is not a conspiracy theory. International news outlets report on this and the developing plans constantly. US news media ignores it completely.

What is even sadder is that so many people will be caught off-guard, unprepared for the 'transition' which will not be pretty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just find it hard to believe that anything involving the government could be planned and executed with any sort of coherence. It's not that I don't think they try, but they rely so heavily on the ignorance of the public, because they are so inept. So whenever the conspiracy theory relies on a significant number of people with intelligence and vision, I tend to doubt.
    Certainly we have our own version of the Gulag, and increasing repression and group think. I was watching Free Speech TV tonite about the Texaco rape of Ecuador, and my husband wanted to change the channel. I say it's our duty to witness the truth, and blissful ignorance is a myth. Being deaf, dumb and blind doesn't make anyone happy. In fact, I think it's why there are so many angry people out there. Scared, angry, and confused. The truth may be painful, but it also sets you free.