When i was 4 my Uncle was very sick and if i remember right had lung cancer. We were headed to the hospital to see him and we were almost there when i a thought popped into my head: "Uncle Pual is dead." a few seconds later my moms phone rings and she awnser it and starts crying. When she got off she told us that Uncle Pual had died 5 minutes ago.

When i was 5 i would often have dreams of the mountains catching on fire, usually a few days after i hhad the dream or a week or two later the dream would come true.

When i was 6, i had a dream of a 12 year old girl playing with 2 six year old twin girls. About six years later when i was 12 i played with my friends who were 6 years old and they were twins. i realized they were the twins from my dream and i was the 12 year old girl.

At the age of 7 i read a book. i stopped at chapter 6. The next day i read chapter 6 but was confused because i had already read it. Then i remembered the dream i had had about me reading the chapter. Theres no way i read the chapter before because it was the first time ever reading the book.

When i was ten i had the dream of my mom putting our dog down while i was out my friends house. About three months later my dad had to put our dog down and my frien came over for a few minutes.

Not to long ago i went on vacation. I was in a whole nother state where i knew no one. I had a dream and in my dream was a boy. I did not know this boy what so ever. The next day we went to an arccade and i saw the exact same boy.
So my question is do i have visions and or premonitions?