I don't want this to come across cheesy, but I don't know how to put it. I am a 16 year old male. I have never kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend. I don't really see myself afraid of females at all. I talk to them when I get to know them better, but besides that I don't say anything to them. I am like I'm really a friendly guy and outgoing, but at school I freeze up. I don't know how to explain it. I get to school and my voice gets really deep, my nose gets all stuffed up and I always sound like I have a cold. (No I'm not allergic to school!) I don't really express myself in school like at home. I don't raise my hand, or give my idea. But at home I have no problem saying what I want, when I want. At school I am always worrying about what other think of me. When I get home that all goes away. I forget about it, but at school I can't. At school I feel down in the dumps about women. I think 'how am I ever going to meet one of them'. Then I get home and I feel like I could conquer the world and steal all the women. It's like I have 2 different personalities. I guess you could consider me shy and reserved overall. I tend to work as an individual, and hate group projects in school. I just feel like there's no one out there for me. That I'm too shy and afraid to talk to women, and I'll never find one. Sorry so long...