Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do him and I have a future?

I'm 17 and going to be 18 in 2 months. I've recently found this guy that I Absolutely adore. Him and I have different sights on life, (he's Pegon and I am Christian) but we totally get along. We've been talking on the fone for 4 weeks and We just had our first date on friday (11 hours in the mall and 2 movies) and we had SO much fun. We actually made out, held hands and everything, he calls me everyday and is always worried about me and my problems. I've never asked any of this from him. He's had some issues with being cheat on by other girls he has been with. He says he trusts me 100% and that he knows I feel the same way. He hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend, he says He wants to wait at least 2 months before we become official. That makes me a little sad but I think I can handle it. i told him I that i loved him (not In love) and he said that he had feelings for me too. I wanna move at a nice pace with him but I feel it's to slow right now. am i wrong???

Do things seem like we could have a future??? or is it all in my head again????

Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know what could happen. But I know what you mean about it going to slow it'll feel like that but enjoy it because you're going to miss the first days yiou spent with your honey, I do.