...mr.right that you've suffered mentally? Or ms/mrs right for all you guys out there...

Im a 22 yr old girl, felt depressed since 14, suicidal since 18. I started self-harming last year in may...then decided i didnt want it to become a habit...but i knew if i didnt die thats what i had to do to deal with my pain, i really wanted to die but knew that would leave my family heartbroken..the conflict of those emotions is what caused me to cut. So i got help then a month later in june.

I was then in out-patient treatment for 2 months, while the cutting stopped, bulimic tendencies started...that was a month into the out-patient when i started that...and i still do that, havent stopped. In august, i finished the out-patient treatment...that was a total of 2 months. Then a while after that i started one-on-one psychotherapy every 2 weeks...which im still doing now.

I often think about...when i finally meet mr.right, or think i have....at what point do i tell him everything i've been through? I mean i dont even feel comfortable talking about my deepest issues with my closest friends...i dont have a lot of friends but the few i have, i have 3 close friends...i told them, who were all extremely supportive. But i still get uncomfortable talking bout it, probably because i feel like they dont get it...as much as they care and try to they just dont.

So at what point do i say "oh by the way...i used to be depressed, i used to want to kill myself, i used to cut myself, i used to have bulimic tendencies..." Lol like i just dont know how im supposed to do this, obviously they'd have to find out about it at some stage....but thinking about this kinda keeps me from being open to guys because while i know realistically who i date now may not be who i marry...its still a possibility. So i dont like to get to know guys, i want to but im scared of if it gets serious.having to open up and tell them about all this. This thought just makes me want to stay in my shell and not meet any guys..

Anyone have any advice? Thanks