...jobs ect)? Okay, here's the deal. I applied to get into the Education field. At times, I'm not entirely sure that is what I what I want to do. I second guess at times my suitability for the job among other things. I am suitable, I just have bad days in which I question. But education seems the best fit for me.

So I applied to get in and the department at the University denied me. I was first on the waiting list and have about an 80 average. It's not unusual for them to do this, as I've heard stories of other applying three or four times before they got in.

But my girlfriend is freaking out about it. She thinks I will sidetrack her life. She has, for the past couple of days, either avoided me or argued that I need to do something different. Most of these arguments degenerate into her saying hurtful things. I do procrastinate at times but it had nothing to do with me being rejected.

She seems as if she's teetering on the brink of leaving me. This is a girl I love and care deeply for. But apparently, I'm sidetracking her life. I should be able to finish school in 3 years but that's not enough for her. She will have a job and is constantly worrying about buying a house (prices are high here) and paying morgages. She harps on me alot about what kind of a student loan I will have by then and about how I need to be able to contribute to the morgage.And I want to contribute.

But I don't want to cave and allow her to decide what is right for me. It's not her decision. I am indecisive at times but that (along with my procrastination) is something I've been working on. I feel as though I'm being ambushed every time I walk in a room because she always brings it up. I know she thinks about it alot.

What can I do?