Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did you have a premonition about when you were going into labor?

I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my first child and I keep thinking I'm going to go into labor this weekend. Did any other mothers ever have a premonition and was it accurate. I'm not sure if it is a correct feeling (sixth sense) or if it is just wishful thinking as I'm very ready for my baby to be here (though I know it is best to carry full-term). I don't get very many "feelings" and when I do I second guess myself constantly so I'm just curious. So far I've had so signs out of the ordinary that I'd go into labor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I was going to go into labor Aug 24th on the full moon.. because my mom was a full moon baby, I was a full moon baby.. etc. But here I am... at 40 w + 5 still preggers! lol

last night I was having contractions 10 minutes apart for 4 hours.. woke up and still no labor.. I was so sure last night too because they were stronger. I was sure I'd wake up and they'd be like 5 minutes apart, lol. But nothing happens.

So I think it doesn't work. lol I am getting induced on Monday, but I hope I go into labor before that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    everyone is diffrent i was in labor for two and a half days and never knew, when i went in i was 2cm but for two days i had really bad cramps and just wanted to lay around and nothing seemed good to me all the food just want to make me get sick.most people dont even know they are in labor...good luck let me know how it goes