I seriously dont want to hear about the ouija board opening the gates of hell and to never play it again and blah blah blah. I KNOW it was a stupid idea, and i KNOW i wont do it again. But heres the story.

Me and Ashley played the board about a month ago. We had seen it on a movie, and for some reason we wanted to try it. We lit two candles and made a board. We put our finger tips on the board and closed our eyes. Slid it around in a circle three times and said Ouija Ouija Ouija. I told Ashley i would speak first. I said is there a spirit present with us? It slid slowly to yes. We asked its name and it spelt Annop. I asked if we could call her Anna and it said yes. She was 96, and had died 92 years ago. She told me and ashley we each had a guardian angel. I asked are you powerful? And it slid to yes. I said how powerful? and it spelt much. Ashley started asking anna questions and eventually asked if she had ever had her heart broken. She said yes. Ashley then asked if anna could tell we had had our hearts broken. It said yes. I asked if we could ask questions about our exes and would she be able to answer them. It said yes. Ashleys ex boyfriend recently had sent her a message on facebook that said god damnit. it was completely random, they hadnt talked in almost two years. They had dated for four years and he broke up with her. Ashley asked why did he send that to me. And it said because he didnt know what else to say. I asked does he miss her? it said yes. Ashley then asked when will he try to contact me again? I asked when. It said soon. I asked how many months. It spelt 1 month. She said how. It said internet. I then started asking about Dillon. We dated for over a year, but we broke up three months ago. It completely tore me up inside. I asked will i talk to dillon again? it said yes. I said will it be soon. it said no. i said how many months? It said 6. I asked how and it spelt phone. I said will he call me? and it went to no. I said will it be a text message and it said yes. I asked what will it say. And anna said it will say sorry. At this point I was crying, and so was Ashley. I said why would he say sorry? And she said because he is sorry now. I said sorry for what? And it spelt hurting you. I asked does he miss me and it said yes. I asked how many months will it be before i see him again, it said 7. I asked how many girls he has kissed since we broke up it said 4. We asked a few more questions, I didnt honestly think much of it. I didnt believe any thing the board was saying, and I didnt think any of it would actually end up happening, I mean was I really supposed to expect that Dillon would randomnly txt me in 6 months and say sorry? I dont think so. We asked if we could talk to Anna whenever we wanted and she said yes. We then said goodbye. Blew out the candles and went in the kitchen. Ashley was making cereal and I was sitting at the table when i went through my phone. I was looking at the calendar in my phone and went to 6 months later. In 6 months, from that exact day we played the board, it would be the day that would have been me and dillons two years. I was crying hard and at that point i knew something was up. I told ashley and we decided to summon anna again, so we did. Anna said that Dillon missed me. I asked what he was doing and she said at friends. Which i know for a fact is true since I had talked to one of his friends earlier and said dill was coming over. I asked if I would kiss him again and she quickly responded yes. I asked if i would ever hear him say I love you to me again and it slid to yes. Ashley then started to ask about Jason, her current boyfriend, who she had gottin in a fight with about 20 minutes earlier. She asked what he was doing it said drinking. She said where and it said bar. She asked are there girls around and it said three. Jason had had sex with a girl before he started dating ashley, and the girl is pregnant now. He keeps denieing it isnt his child, but his ex girlfriend is saying shes positive its his. Ashley asked is the baby jasons? And it said yes. She asked girl or boy and the board spelt girl. She said how long will it be before he breaks up with me and it said 3 months. We said goodbye and went to bed. In the morning we talked about everything and said we would believe it when it happened. Ashley went home and argued with Jason saying that the child was his, and then told him we had played with a ouija board and that it would be a girl. He said your stupid and went to bed. The next morning he got a text message from his ex that said its a girl. Is it possible that any of these other things could happen? Does anyone else have a story about the ouija board making a prediction that came true?