Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did this dream tell me the present or back then the future?

I had a dream that me and my ex foster mom was in her jeep riding on a thin sheet of glass above a cruise ship. When we reached the front of the ship the jeep tipped over and fell into the ocean. My foster mom quickly got out of the window and swam towards the surface while I was still struggling to get out of my seat belt. I ended up waking up after I watched her swim away and I fell deeper into the ocean... later on we went on a cruise november 2012. After that cruise I started (admittedly) getting hostile towards the family but only because it felt as though everyone was pushing against me. Later my foster mom began turning away from me and I was alone. My grandpa ended up passing and I had to discharge from the program due to criminal charges. Does that dream relate to this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your dream Interprets a failure or defeat in the past and loss of possession