Okay, I am bored watching RAW and I thought of my No Mercy predictions:

World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: I think that Shawn Michaels in way past due for a world title because he hasn't had a title in roughly five years. On the other hand, Chris Jericho has only had The WHC for about three weeks so he may have to keep the title.
Winner: Chris Jericho

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy: There is no doubt that Triple H and Jeff Hardy have a lot of respect for each other but that doesn't mean that they will not give this match their all. I predict that Jeff Hardy is able to connect Trip with a Swanton Bomb but he hesitates to pin him. Then, Vladmir Kozlov comes out and beats the two up.
Winner: Triple H (DQ) Still Champion

ECW Champion Matt Hardy vs. Mark Henry: Not my favorite rivalry, but this match will mainly be dominated by Mark Henry. Then, Hardy comes back swinging and hits the Twist of Fate.
Winner: Matt Hardy

Batista vs. JBL: In my predictions, I said that Y2J would win and there will most likely be a heel vs. a face superstar.
Winner: Batista

Big Show vs. Undertaker: This rivalry in my opinion, is being rushed way too much. But with The Undertaker seeking revenge by Tombstining Vickie Gurerro last week, He may do the same to The Big Slow.
Winner: The Undertaker:

Women's Championship Match: With Glamarella rising to it's peak, and with the hottest diva ever coming back, this should be my favorite Women's Title matchup.
Winner: Candice Michelle

Rey Mysterio vs. Kane: Kane dominates that matchup but gets way too heated and gets himself disqualified by cornering Rey for over five seconds. Then he grabs Rey and rips off his mask. I think that this rivalry may continue for a few more ppv events.
Winner: Rey Mysterio (DQ)