Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Degrassi 2011 thoughts/predictions/ideas?

Any predictions? Here are mine...(in order of promo)

1. Alli is "back." Remember she never left she just changed schools.
    2. Anya and Dr. Chris seem to be getting along very well (thanks to Wesley).
    3. Bianca is back from suspension. I'm thinking that she finds out about Adam and Fiona just by the way Adam looks and the way Bianca looks.
    4. Fitz is back. Some people think he is going to hurt Clare or Eli but I think he came to Clare for help. Maybe he wants a second chance and to be forgiven?
    5. Riley and Zane!! So Riley's mom catches them. I'm sure she doesn't want to believe it and Riley doesn't want her to believe it so that will probably cause a lot of tension between Riley and his mom and maybe even between Riley and Zane.
    6. Sav is angry at Alli, not sure why? I'm thinking that maybe Alli wants to return to Degrassi and that's causing a lot of arguments in their house. Alli looks genuinely upset so maybe her whole family is mad at her and that's why she runs away. We she her in a disguise but I'm guessing that someone (Sav, Dave, or Drew) find her and come to her side,
    7. Fadam. Just to be clear, we don't actually see them kissing on the couch. By the bottles on the table, I think that Fiona was drinking and Adam was just trying to help her out, you know, helping her sit or lay down, when Holly J walks in and gets the wrong idea.
    8. Eli, Morty, and mystery girl. It's Clare by the looks of the curly hair and the piece of jean jacket we can see. Who's the guy in front of the car? Might be Fitz. Realize that the car stops before hitting him so maybe Clare doesn't want to hurt him but Eli does.
    9. Alli obviously doesn't want to be found because she is tearing down the missing posters.
    10. Fadam kiss. Someone made a good point that Fiona kissed Adam because her head is tilted and his isn't. Maybe he wasn't ready for that yet or Fiona still doesn't know he's FTM. However, I'm thinking Fiona won't care when she does find out. Notice that Adam is wearing a tie (not the same as Halo pt. 2) but the same as All Falls Down.
    11. Drew plays the drums. Who's dancing? Bianca, we know she's a dancer and into Drew. Maybe a new relationship this time (this also might affect Alli running away?)
    12. Alli getting mugged or robbed? Not sure what's going on there.
    13. Fiona is drinking again. Maybe due to a family loss (rumor has it Declan is going to comitt suicide)
    14. Connor and Wesley. Maybe something happens between Anya and Wesley so Connor gives his buddy a high five.
    15. Drew is high. Thinking Bianca has something to do with that. We know from the previous Jenna episodes that Bianca has access to medication/drugs so maybe she convinces Drew to take some.

Extra:

1. Rumor has it that the new character, Sadie, is going to try to steal Eli from Clare. I know nothing about that except that with everything EClare has gone through, there's probably not much that can break them apart.
    2. Remember that Julia, Eli's old gf, died when she got hit by a car on her bike after they fought (i think that's right) so maybe in the car when Clare is about to hit Fitz, Eli has a relapse and stops her.
    3. The death rumor. Chances are there will be a death because it's Degrassi. Many people says it's Declan or Anya's mom. My guess: Declan. Anya's mom isn't a big enough character to die, it wouldn't affect enough people. Declan's death would affect Holly J, Fiona, probably Sav (cause of Holly J), maybe Adam (cause of Fiona), and any other member of Degrassi.

Anything else? What do you think?

Unregistered
    I read off the much music press that declan is not going to die. I heard that Anyas mom is cancer free and it is possibly Anya that dies in a car accident. Sadie is the girl that K.C and Drew liked at the end of the last shows. She is in a pic holding hands with dave, so no she is not going to try to steal Eli, thats just crazy. Why not just wait for the show to come on? I bet you will find out then!