I have asked this before, but I didn't get any answers.

Last night, I had a dream about me but it wasn't me. You'll see what I mean. First, my name is Cameron, not Megan, and I have never known an Alicia or an Alex (from what I remember). Here is my dream:

Last night i dreamt that i was a young girl of the age 16. My name was Megan and my sister's name was Alicia. I was apart of this dance composition, but my partner and i had a fight and so i got a new boyfriend. I couldn't do the dance with him, because it wouldn't be a good idea, also he didn't know it. So i ran to think. A guy of about 17 or 18 asked where i had gone as he had seen me run. He followed after me. I looked backed and i said alex im over here. He came to me and asked me what was wrong. I told him. I didn't have a partner, so i couldn't dance. He said he could help. I question on how, and all he said was that dancing came naturally to him. We ran down to a small hill which was close the the dance stage/floor. I saw my old dancer and boyfriend looking at me with strange stares. Then my friend Alicia had sent me a message wishing me good luck. Everyone had a slighty british accent and it looked like a country side. It seemed as if it was in renaissance times. But considering that i had a cell phone, it wasn't. Right before alex and i went on to the stage, my mom woke me up. I don't remember much like the characters faces, but i did/do remember what had happened.
Its happened 2 times before. Just different views. This time, it was like I was real. I could only look at myself in a mirror. I used to decide on what to dream, but I have stopped doing that.