Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

could my dream about my funeral have been a premonition?

So it was a really windy night, i'm 15 and i live alone by my parents house. normally it takes me a lot to get scared but i was hearing a lot of strange noises and it even sounded like someone was trying to open my door. I laid down in my bed and finally fell asleep and i had a really detailed dream about my funeral. My whole family was there, same age as they are, as if i were gonna die tomorrow. I woke up crying and finally went into the house and laid on my moms floor and we talked all night, about emotional stuff and everything. Which is really rare for us two. The next day i we went rafting in the snake river and i almost drowned. I was dying, being sucked under for 15 minutes screaming hopelessly and finally a guy heard my screams and came to save me, which was rare cause we were out in the middle of NOWHERE. Also, all my life i had bit my finger nails and about a month or so before this happened i just stopped, not cause i wanted to or cause i thought it was a bad habit, i just did. and having long fingernails saved my life because i was able to grip on in the cracks of the bridge i was being sucked under. Do you think this dream was a warning or just a coincidence? because i had never even thought or had a dream about my funeral before that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It isn't a premonition. But it seems to have strong connections to your life. Think about anything in your life that relates to this dream and you can figure it out.