Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could God give premonitions through dreams nowadays?

God gave people fore-warnings in the bible many times (Genesis 28; Genesis 37;Matthew 2; etc.), but could he still do it today? I mean, yes of course he CAN(Hes GOD for goodness sake!), but WOULD he? Nowadays? Or just back then?

Downloads
    Uploads
    God gave my husband a warning one time in a dream. We had planned to go to a county fair that was several miles from our home. We would have been using the interstate to get there. That morning my husband told me he dreamed a tire came off our car as we driving on the interstate.

We decided to go anyway but stayed away from the interstate. About 5 miles from home our car started making a terrible grinding noise. We slowly drove to a garage and left our car there. My husband walked home and got his truck and we went to the fair in that vehicle. The mechanic called on Monday and told us that sand had gotten into the wheel well and If we had been on the interstate at a higher speed the tire would have completely come off. Our car could have flipped and we would have been killed.

God warned him and he paid attention. This was about 22 years ago when we lived in Florida.

Downloads
    Uploads
    absolutly yes, he can still do it today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is one of the signs of having the Holy Ghost. And yes, those of us who truly do have the Holy Ghost still receive all the gifts of the Spirit. I have had innumerable true prophetical dreams, which came true, just as told and by which we sometimes knew just what God wanted us to do in difficult situations.
    God does not change. why would he? He loves us today just as he did others in the past. But if you doubt God, He will never give you anything.
    If you refuse the Holy Ghost and the Acts way of salvation, you will never experience these glorious gifts from God.
    But do not let that make anyone think It is something lacking on God's part. NO. It is your own total carnal lives which keep you all from having the power of God in your life.

God is just as much God today as he was when he created the universe. What is it that you think God is incapable of doing?

Why would he not heal the sick in our day? Why would he not give spiritual dreams, visions, and prophesies?
    He surely does. But the unbelievers scoff at it and pretend they are believers. If they truly were believers, they would have the signs which Jesus told us would follow those who BELIEVE.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It happens without God's help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure, but probably less often than people think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    funny how all these things happened thousands of years ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, of course.. Consider this verse:

Act 2:17 'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it could still happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He often does actually. So many times I have received premonitions in dreams.