About A Year &&'d A Half Ago He Broke My Heart Terribly . About Ever Since We Got Into A Rocky Road I Been Dreaming About Him ... When We Were Still Talking I Had Dreams Of Me &&'d Him Actually Going Out &&'d Him Calling Me His Girlfriend .. Also Not trying To Sound Disgusting Or Any Kind Of Way ... Even The Dreams Were Me &&'d Him Are Even Having Sex . Then Sooner He Took My Virginity .. Anyways .. Fast Forwarding . I'm Over Him ; i Don't Even Think About Him Anymore But A Lot Of Times I Would Have Dreams Like Him Seeing Me Again &&'d Regret What He Did To Me &&'d Dreams Of Him Trying To Get Back With Me .. I'm Over Him . He Did Me So Wrong &&'d It Took Me A Year &&'d A Half To Finally Move On . But I Don't Understand Why I Keep Dreaming Of Him !! My Friends Say That It's Unfinished Business&&'d If I Would Want To Admit Of Not That We Are Going To Happen Again &&'d Dreams Are Visions/Hints Of The Future ; Like The Dream Is Trying To Tell You Something ... &&'d Also That He's Thinking Of Me Or Trying To Contact Me ... What Is It ? ! This Really Gets Me Skin Deep Because I Moved On But Why Is He Still Haunting Me In My Dreams ?