Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The conspiracy theory on BCS?

Your thoughts on this artical...

http://newsok.com/the-conspiracy-theory-on-bcs/article/3326893?custom_click=lead_story_title

Junior Member WaySmarterThanYou's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The author says it himself: he is writing for the idiot demographic. Using the "it takes one to know one" principle the author is an idiot and, therefore, not worthy of my attention.

Maybe he is writing tongue in cheek and just trying to poke fun at the Texas apologists. I don't know the guy. I do know that none of his scenarios are considered remotely possible by any credible source. Everything I've read indicates that the winner of the SEC Championship is in regardless of what happens in the Big 12. If Mizzou beats OU then Texas is the other team otherwise it will be OU.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting, I posted a question earlier regarding the fact that if Florida wins they would not be legit to many laughs but I was serious that the polls are not %100 set on them if they win.

One thing they don't mention about this is that USC will have another win under their belt to legitimize the #3 spot needed to jump Texas in that one scenario.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting, I posted a question earlier regarding the fact that if Florida wins they would not be legit to many laughs but I was serious that the polls are not %100 set on them if they win.

One thing they don't mention about this is that USC will have another win under their belt to legitimize the #3 spot needed to jump Texas in that one scenario.