Those of you that remember the original question, you'll recognize this as a continuation. I finally got a straight answer from PetSmart and they said that the hiring process was complete. I was snubbed; left out in the cold once again, but I kept my cool despite the fact that I wanted to shout "WHY?!" Anyways, I don't want to rant again, so I'll just get to the point.

And you know what really p*$$ed me off about PetSmart?! I had to call them about 10 times to get an answer. I finally got a hold of a decent employee this morning who was very friendly and gave me the number I needed. HMPH! I thought that you show up and get the job. P-SHAW! I was only a few minutes late to the interview because my bus never showed up, but I kept my cool. I wasn't looking the best because I soaked with rain because my umbrella broke during my 1 mile walk in the rain from the train station. I did everything right! I even let them I was gonna be late.

I feel like there's a conspiracy against those like me in the job market. I see all these dumb-@$$ kids who don't appreciate their jobs and all they do is f--- around all the time, screwing up orders and whatnot. I just want to slap the $#!t out of them! P!$$es me off to no end. I wish they'd get fired! I bust my butt only to have failure after failure. I do every darn thing right. I dress formally, speak and act in an articulated and polite manner and follow through by calling back. Now who the h!ll did PetSmart find that was better than me?! I cared for animals all my life, I showed that I really cared, I have work experience, I'm a team player, I have it all! Verdammt! I feel that this is discrimination and I'm gonna spy on the new store when it opens to see what the employees are like. Do you believe in conspiracy in the job market? I certainly do! Is it the fact that I'm not a f---ing dumb-@$$ or is it my covert appearance that seems to cut my apparent age nearly in half? Is this some sick popularity contest? Nepotism perhaps? Just because I happen to be more articulated than most?

There are two companies now that have crossed me. Bridgestone Firestone and now PetSmart. I won't ever buy anything from either of them! Bridgestone Firestone's Safety Scholars contest is a f---ing fraud! D@mn popularity contest. Only dumb-@$$ popular freaking iPod essays can win and my brilliance gets absolutely nothing. I tell you; discrimination and conspiracy! Getting too angry now; must stop.