left office what do you think? Just heard this.
That episode where the U.S. army flew nuclear weapons accross the country was not actually a mistake. It was personally ordered by cheney and that the pilots went public about the weapons being in the plane when they realised what was going on. Cheney was going to use the weapons as "WMD's" found in Iran and then use that as a premise to start a war before him and Bush left office. The guy who told me reckons that out of the 3 pilots 1, a black guy waskilled in an "accidental" car crash days after the story broke so that the others would tow the line. Just 16 days to go and counting I think were home and dry
This was picked up on the BBC world service. They are famous for publishing blunders. If you listen between 5-6am GMT the news will report a breaking headline. But by the time the big wig editors in london arrive at the offive after 7am the stroy has been pulled.

Cross buddy if i came up with a scenario of america invading Iraq pre 9/11 no-one would have believed me. I mean one theory puts forward that Bush wanted to really invade Iran but jsut misspelled the word in the war draught.