Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this considered a premonition?? 10 POINTS!!! pLEASE aNSWER!!?

On my way home from school I take the city bus, because I have spare Fourth period. For the past 2 weeks or so this girl that I've never seen before that goes to my high school (she's a freshman) started coming to the bus stop that I wait for the bus at. I never really though much of it, I always just remember her drinking iced tea every time is saw her. Any how she came to the bus stop like a total of like 5 times during the two weeks. The last time I saw her which was last wednesday or thursday I was just standing there with waiting and she was beside me being quiet and taking sips of her iced tea. All of a sudden out of nowhere this though popped into my head and said "what if she kills herself?? and then I was like "no, she wouldn't do that, what a stupid thought to be thinking" and then another thing popped into my head and it said "talk to her, talk to her maybe that would stop her from doing it" and i kept on saying no she's not going to do anything, i began thinking about people crying and being sad, but anyways I had a whole little conversation in my head about what I would say to her to convince her not to do it, if i were to actually go up and talk to her. Then I finally came to the conclusion that she's not going to kill herself and I felt so bad to be thinking that she actually would. I just dismissed the thought and put it on the back burner, and forgot about it. When the bus came and I finally came to that conclusion I said to myself, "it's to late to say anything now" and that was the end of it didn't think about it anymore.

On friday I didn't take the bus I stayed at school instead. After the weekend I went back to school on monday and my teacher closed the door and said we are suppose to tell you that a grade 9 at our school named ******** died a couple of hours ago. When I heard that I felt like crying. I was wondering what happend, if it was some medical issue. No one knew what happend, not even the teachers. Then I went to my other class later on in the day and this person was looking at the girls facebook account that died she told me that we had gone to grade school with her that's when i took a glimps far away of her picture but I didn't recognize her. Then I went on facebook and looked up her profile and saw her picture then I realized that it was the girl I said would kill herself.. My heart dropped I felt like crying I realized what I was thinking had some true and now I feel bad because I might of been able to stop her from doing that to herself only if i had talked to her. People were crying at our school sad and didn't understand why she would do it. But i feel so guilty like it is my faultever timeme i think about it I feel like crying. Do you think this was a premonition??? or just a coincidence??

p.s- she actually did commit suicide.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very odd that the thought "she is going to kill herself" popped into your head; there must have been some clue, like just a sad demeanor. It was probably coincidence; I don't believe in premonitions. "Que sera sera, whatever will be will be; the future's not ours to see, que sera sera." That's an old song.