Prediction ... ? There will be 5 teams from the SEC in the top 15 of the final top 25! 3 of them will be in the top 10! One of them will be the National Champions! There! I said it! I don't care if you don't like .. ie .. really hate SEC teams! USC will go undefeated this year and play in the title game! Which means they will lose to a SEC team! I said that also! Here's why. The only game and I mean only game that's a tough one is Ohio State and that's at home! They don't play anyone on their schedule who matches up with them in talent let alone experience in winning big games. Any team that goes through the SEC season and gets to the title game will be strong enough to take USC out! Tell me how you feel!

Brang on the hate! I can take it! (smiling)

Oh yeah! If you don't like or understand just move on. You can be rude in your answer if you want but I won't really listen to it. (still smiling)
Thumbs Up to all who answer! Thanks!
Go Bucks!! : I can understand how 2 straight years of futility can make someone upset.

I guess Ohio State doesn't mind being called the Buffalo Bills of College Football. (smiling)

Your team has clearly shown they can't beat SEC teams in Bowl Games.

I asked what do you think of this prediction which makes it a question! (Not a Rant).

You are a good person I'm sure but that doesn't change the fact that your team has a great history of failure in the most important game of all and that obviously sticks in your craw.

This is the only time I will respond to you even tho I Respect your opinion.

Respect.

I said it and I meant it.

Thanks for your answer. (smiling forever more!)