Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clear Biblical Prophecies? ?

What are some clear biblical prophecies? (not relating to Jesus or found in Revelation)

If atheists want to use that old line, 'none are clear LOLZ' then they could at least quote the verse he/she is having trouble with. I'm an atheist too so I'm not singling you out, I'm just aware that many of 'my colleagues' aren't very bright.
    Whoever asked, it's just for theological research. I happen to be an atheist but that doesn't mean I have to associate with those other twats skulking around back crack of the net.

I said if atheists are having trouble understanding a prophecy then they should post it to show everyone how vague it is. But they don't, they just rant on with their own conceited world view.

And prophecies aren't all concerning Jesus. There's others like the Tyre prophecy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why would you want to know if you are an atheist? And why not related to Jesus or in Revelation? There are many prophecies in Daniel and in all the prophets from Jeremiah through Malachi. The major prophets are Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Isaiah and Daniel.

"But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever." Daniel 7:18

Now, I hope this doesn't mean you are going to try to prevent this. You can't so don't try.