Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Christians, will you admit you know how to make a prophecy come true?

I just read that the details of jesus' birth were foretold by daniel. Some christians actually believe that. Normal people know that the story of jesus was created to fit the prophecy of daniel.
    I mean, isn't that clever? You write a prophecy in a book and IN THE SAME BOOK the prophecy miraculously comes true.
    Can please, please a christian admit that it's a bit of a coincidence AND STOP SAYING ALL BIBLICAL PROPHECIES CAME TRUE?
    Pretty please? Sugar on top? And a cherry?

Sorry for multiple questions, but I got a big OOPS.
    BookSearcher, I read it and I read it very well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is that the same way they made the demon up which stung me with it's tail when the oil wells were lit ablaze during the first gulf war in 1991. The fifth trumpet of God! Oh I no i was delusional as this thing attacked me spinning circles around me thrashing it horrid hands through my soul. Have you not read my post I have placed hundreds of times. Have you been through the secret ceremony of TM of the NWO. or have you played or practiced anything to do with witchcraft, sorcery, divination , idolatry. These are how people are taken spiritually captive. Revelations! Did you recieve your spiritual mark yet? 666 and one way ticket into the Horrors and pains of damnation?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's not the only self-fulfilling prophecy. There are *tons.* There are also tons of contradictions, but that's another argument.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know that the New Testament was not just written by one person. It was written by many people. If one were to inaccurately report something, it was written so close to Jesus' time, that eyewitnesses would have corrected it, and it would have been fixed.

And you may say, "In the Gospels alone, there are differences. Such as, one book talks about Jesus healing 2 blind men, while in another it talks about Him healing 1." Simple explanation: They had different perspectives. One was just focusing on the 1 blind man, rather than both.

That being said about eyewitnesses...

The chance of Jesus fulfilling at least 48 prophecies from the Old Testament is one in a trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion.
    That's more than we can even comprehend.
    Prophecies such as Him being born in Bethlehem... He could not have decided that He wanted to be born in Bethlehem unless He truly was God... which He was and is. god is the same yesterday today and forever and everythin g he says will come true

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do me a favor and READ the Bible, and then argue with it. Don't assume you know something about a book you've never read. Not to mention the book of Daniel was written THOUSANDS of years before the New Testament was.

Downloads
    Uploads
    listen if u were given a prophesy from God then God would prove himself and make it come true but if u werent given a prophecy from him then ur just a false prophet trying to bring praise to ur self in that case all u false prophets who said "yes i would" then watch and see whats gonna happen to u