Has anyone heard of this prophecy that may have something to so with Obama?

A great Kenyan Prophet, Johanwa Owalo (google it), the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church, and who among the Kenya people of the Luo religion is believed to be a prophet similar to Jesus Christ and Muhammad, and who in 1912 made this horrific prophecy about the United States:

“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.”

The kicker is Obama is of Kenyan decent since his dad is Kenyan.

Do you think this could happen if he gets elected?

I don't know if I believe this myself, but it could be true, what are your opinions those familiar with prophecies? Can prophecies be averted? Are they like sign post telling us what will happen if we go this way, and can we choose another way to go?
Reagan was a great man he led the world in getting rid of the Soviets and the threat of nuclear anihilation, and gave people in that part of the world freedom to pursue enlightenment and knowledge, increasing the conciuossness of humanity as a whole.
Be careful what you wish for as goes the US so goes the world. If the US goes to the the rest of the world will soon follow.