Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Career Assistance for the Future?

Currently I am in the Marines but not staying in for the long term. However, I still cannot decide on what career path i should take. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to different career paths with benefits, or awesome careers I should probably look into?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well im taking web development in college

I think its awesome. Its easy to start up your own business, or you can just join one.

Also it pays good money lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    well it all depends on what kind of person you are and what kinds of stuff you like. I have a friend that came back from the Marines. I met him in my math class. He likes to do math and he is good at it. He's doing business administration because you have to learn about accounting, finance, marketing and all that technical stuff. If you're more into numbers you can go into business or accounting.

If you like math and science then you should consider engineering or computer science. They make good money!

If you like biology and chemistry and you like helping people you should look into the medical field.

All these fields have great benefits but of course you will have to learn a lot! take a few years at a community college or a university and take some of these classes. Soon you will find what you like to do.

good luck!