Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Canucks - Kings Predictions?

The Kings are leading the series 2-1..will the canucks comeback and win the series?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course they could. Nothing is impossible. I think the Kings will win it though. Canucks pulled their starting goalie last game and can't kill power plays. On the other side, Quick is doing pretty good in net and they don't even let the puck get to Quick while killing power plays. The first game Canucks offense was really good, past two they played nothing like the first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, considering the Vancouver Canucks are the best come-back team in the whole league, they do stand a great chance of winning the series.

However, they will need to work extra hard, because many of the players who everyone has high expectations for aren't doing their job. Take Roberto Luongo for example. Many people say he is highly overrated, and i disagree. Although he hasn't been the most consistent, I think he is a goalie that always fights really hard for a comeback. I really hope he will get his head back into the game and make us proud. Another few players that aren't playing well are the Sedin twins. They haven't had many scoring chances, mainly because they are always put out to play agains the strong Doughty unit.

We also are lacking in the defensive line. Willie Mitchell's absence is really making a big impact negatively. Ryan Johnson, who is our unsung hero, is also gone, and we have no one that blovks shots like he does. He is also fantastic for face-offs

Also, i don't really want to be a whiney fan full of complains, but many of the calls (or non-calls) were ridiculous. Sedin's stick stuck in his visor should definitely been called. The decision of the "no distinct kicking motion, but kicking motion" was truly retarded. The men in the War Room made a bad decision, which really impacted the game.

I think the Vancouver Canucks will have to work really hard, and the comeback is definitely possible.
    Go VANCOUVER CANUCKS!
    (ps: and goooo green men! haha)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping. The Canucks has the determination and skills to regain what they lost the past 2 games. But if Luo keeps on playing like an idiot, we'll lose Round 1. The goal is to reach 4 wins first, not 2. So us Canucks fans don't need to be worrying about anything. We only need to win 3 more games. Big deal. We can do that. Do you believe? HAHAH But the Kings are really good so idk. I'm hoping we'll win though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Canucks will win!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My personal opinion?....Yes...the Canucks will win in 7. Vancouver is just too damn good to lose in the first round to an inexperienced playoff team like the Kings. But Lou NEEDS to step up HUGE in game 4, same with the Sedins. The Nucks need to play much better defense too, Ehrhoff and Bieksa have been playing sub-par thus far.
    Sure the Kings are up 2 games to 1...but the Canucks are the better team and i think they will rise to the occasion tomorrow and win game 4 in L.A.....and if they don't heads will roll in Vancouver, and i mean management, coaching, and of course player personal. The Canucks are just TOO GOOD TO KEEP CHOKING IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Following the recurring pattern this season, they will lose the next game with the series at 3-1 and then come back and win 4-3.

Or they'll lose the rest of the games because Doughty is too good and our PK is atrocious. Who knows.