hey my ex and i were together for 4 years we had 2 kids 1 past but the other still here i loved her so much that when she cheated back in october we broke up i was so crushed i even contemplated suicide and hit drugs bad but finally got the strength to move on now i have a new gf who i have tried so hard not to love but have failed i wanted to take things slow but we are in love but i now am having dreams of my ex that we are together and happier than we have ever been before i don't want these dreams even though they are happy ones they scare the hell out of me i also worry that i may say my ex's name when im asleep beside my present girlfriend what do i do i also got very confused when my ex started crying in front of her boyfriend when i told her about my girl Friends as she needs t know these things because my new gf is part of our daughters life i have never been so confused in my life and she also wanted to meet the new gf because of our daughter and gave her nothing but dirty looks im so confused