Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is cancer the Revelation's prophecy about the people who "long for death but death

fleas them"?
    Untreated cancer that is. I've been denied treatment. I'm poor. $6000 emergency room referral to a "public health clinic" to be told I don't get cancer tests. Quoath the Doctor "You don't have cancer".

Revelation 9:6

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    revelations is the raving of a demented and untreated Schizophrenic put in there by the Roman inventors of christianity to confuse any who read it

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. What it will be is not yet known, but it's not cancer because the illness will be one that'll last for 5 months and will be so painful and agonizing that death will be preferred, but they will not die, they will be forced to endure through it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. It's christians, they can't wait to die so they can be with jesus. They have to wait like the rest of us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Revelation is not menat to be a book of hints and clues that we are supposed to solve. People have been screaming about Revelation and pointing out how the world is going to end for millenia. Literally, since the time it has been written, people have been using it to explain life, and how Revelation points to this or that. For example, back in 1,000 AD a bunch of people thought Revelation was going to come true on that New Years, so they all went to the top of Mount Sinai. They ended up looking like a bunch of idiots.

In reality, Revelation was a book written to give Christians hope in times of struggle. Nothing more. But I am not God, and I can't know for sure what Revelation is talking about. I personally believe the answer to your question is no, but you will have to decide for yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No - that was the persecution of the early church by the Roman Empire

Downloads
    Uploads
    no that is different after rapture when the food is not enough to feed them all and SATAN HAS HIS WHIP DEMANDING WORSHIP of the demons..consider repenting

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Revelation is not menat to be a book of hints and clues that we are supposed to solve. People have been screaming about Revelation and pointing out how the world is going to end for millenia. Literally, since the time it has been written, people have been using it to explain life, and how Revelation points to this or that. For example, back in 1,000 AD a bunch of people thought Revelation was going to come true on that New Years, so they all went to the top of Mount Sinai. They ended up looking like a bunch of idiots.

In reality, Revelation was a book written to give Christians hope in times of struggle. Nothing more. But I am not God, and I can't know for sure what Revelation is talking about. I personally believe the answer to your question is no, but you will have to decide for yourself.