Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you try to interpret this Nostradamus picture?

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6369/plate77lostbookofnostrasd3.jpg - I think it means that the pope will be exposed for something that will turn many away from Catholicism (the woman crawling away represents turning away from Catholicism). Many will try to keep the religion alive (the two women by the pope) but the cross in the fire means that the end of the religion.
    The pope's cross in the fire may also represent the sign of evil which may mean either that the pope or catholicism is revealed as evil or a lie.
    The pope could also be handing his duty to a person with wrong intentions (hence the fire).
    What do the two guys represent, though... I have a feeling that the guy in the red is the cause of the end of the religion (since the woman seems to be crawling to him, and he has a holy like appearance). Maybe is offering a new religion that may be looked at as the truth. Please try to interpret it

Scott f, I love your conclusion and I agree 100 %!

Downloads
    Uploads
    To me it looks like the figure far right is jesus, I agree that the pope is shown as evil - the person 'crawling' I think is actually bowed at the feet of jesus but he has turned his head to the pope as if he is being drawn or lured away from jesus in favour of the pope. The overall conclusion is that people will forget that they are devoted to jesus and will instead worship the pope instead. I have always wondered about this as you are supposed to worship no other god - yet this is exactly how the pope is treated - as a god - people worship him directly. The dice on the floor could be a reference to people who do this are gambling with their faith.
    This overall feeling is heightened by the fact that jesus is put into the background in conversation with someone - its almost like he is saying ' what the f***?'
    Personally I hate the pope and the catholic church - I believe in god and pray every day but I dont have to do this through the pope.

Update:: Thanks I agree with myself 100% too lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    ugly

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol i think someone was playing dice:]]