Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone who UNDERSTANDS prophecy please help.?

Three months ago (the first time ever) I had an opportunity to speak with a Prophet. Here is my dilemma...Every single thing the prophet said to me was 100% accurate but when he gave me his vision of a soon to be relocation...it was a totally different part of the country than where my heart was set on for the past 6 years. Also about a month ago I dreamed of a phone number literally being spoken to me. When I woke up and recalled the number it turned out to be a (non-working) phone number with a real life area code located in the midwest which was apart of his prophecy of where I should go. This would not be such a dilemma for me if he was not right about everything else that he said. The fact that he knew everything, leads me to believe that he absolutely has to be right about this relocation. But I am still not quite comfortable with moving this far away from my family. He also said during the prophecy that he doesn't see me being there for very long but it is a significant move. This has really upset my life as I thought I was ready to relocate to a different area. CAN SOMEONE WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH OR UNDERSTANDS PROPHECY PLEASE ADVISE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    HM i would have to say to stop looking so hard into the moving part. if it bothers you then i most likely may not happen. i would seek someone else to get a "second opinion".
    the reason you are having these kind of dream is because you are letting your sub conscious mind run with it. seems that theres alot anxiety with this.
    i hope this all works out well for you
    and happy holidays

Downloads
    Uploads
    Today we are under grace.
    There was a time when prophecy was needed, but that time is over.
    There are no real God sent prophets now.
    I am sure this person wants you to feel that he is authentic, but God
    would not give you a non working phone number.
    Pray and seek God`s guidance and wait for His answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    there is no prophecy today

the man is a fake

the phone number not working should be a clue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, from what I understand, remembering my holy days when I also fretted about such things, I was told that each prophecy has to be tested, and that you will usually get confirmation from other sources.

Prophetic things usually pertained to spiritual things tho', right? I mean, what if you moved, but you lost your soul? That would be a bad prophecy. Prophecies from a good source don't leave you depressed an worried. They uplift you every time....even prophecies about bad things end with stuff like: "But in the end, my love will prevail."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand enough about prophecy to know that all prophecy is nothing more that guessing.