Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone tell me my future within two years and I mean actually..?

I am 23 years old and I'm a leo my birthday is august 18, 1986. I got married on december 24th, 2008 and to tell you the truth I'm not to sure about weather it was the right thing to do and not quit sure about my life right now. I'm not looking for any rude questions or anything like that. I just want an honest answer... seriously..

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my honest opinion there's no real way to tell the future. Don't get me wrong, I believe in psychics and the ability but the future isn't set in stone. Anything anyone will tell you will just be one possible future. The things that will happen to us depend on the paths we chose, the choices we make. A psychic can see you taking one road and tell you what will happen if you do, but suppose you take another?

You're a Leo, a fire sign. Fire signs by nature are all over the place. That's not always a bad thing but it could explain why you're having doubts. Leos tend to be fiercely independent and strong willed. It's really hard to pin you guys down. Like in a marriage. That could be why you're having doubts. If that's the case maybe you should just talk to your spouse about your feelings so that they can put you at ease.

If you're doubting your marriage simply because you're not sure if you love your spouse then that's something you need to work through. You're going to have to decide whether or not you should stay married especially to someone you don't love (if that's the case). Sometimes when people marry young and/or too fast they have doubts early on. Sometimes those doubts are founded, and sometimes they aren't and will go away. You have to figure out how deep your feelings of doubt run.

While I don't believe a psychic will absolutely help your situation I would say you should try to do a compatibility chart with you and your mate. It won't solve your problems but maybe it will give you better insight. Get your significant other's sign and look up your guys compatibility. Maybe that will help.

Best of luck to you. I hope you figure it all out.

Unregistered

Star Blue

I been with my boyfriend for a year and 7 months. Want to know if we are gonna stay together or brake up