OK, so just last night I had what was probably THE WORST nightmare I have ever had in my life. Which inspired me to write this.

It started out with me. my friend. and a few people I can't recall at the moment.

I remember that we were getting ready to go out some where and outside it was very dark. Nightime I think it was. So in the dream I didn't know I was dreaming. I was having casual everyday legit conversations with everyone, then we get in the car. We are all driving down the road, the surroundings were dark as hell, couldn't see a thing.

All of a sudden the headlights go out. We are all still driving. Everything was dark. I can't see my friend's face, just a slight shadow of their outline. Several people are in the car and we are still driving at the same speed. Somehow it came down to me climb out of the car window and get on the hood of the car to see where we are going. Why? I do not know it's a dream....

So I'm out sitting on the hood of the car, driving in the dark trying to see where we are going. Suddenly the road turns into a hallway. (BTW this dream isn't at all jumpy scary...) The hallway is dark but with a very faint violet glow. Somehow we aren't in the car anymore but the same people are with me. We walk down this creepy ass hallway, and I could now see my friend's faces but barely. Violet sillouettes

At the end of this eerily long hallway is a door. After what seemed like hours walking down this hallway we finally walk inside.

Inside is a hotel room. Or what seemed like a hotel room, it was very nice inside. But on the wall is a giant projection of a violet square. Confused, I look around to see where this projection is coming from. I find that it is coming from the a tiny lens. It looked like the eye hole of your front doorm but this lens was projecting the image of the violet square on the wall. I look inside of the light and see an upside down star and an upside down cross. This is where I flip shit.

Not really scared, more curious, I start breaking the glass of the lens. I punch at it, tap at it until the glass broke. Then I start kicking at the wall until the wall crumbles, revealing a room with walls of what looked like human flesh. In the middle of the room was a old timey movie projector which I'm guessing is where the violet square was coming from. My friends and I are all confused.

Suddenly the TV comes on. It had a violet backgroundd with a sillhoute of the upside down star and cross. The whole room turns violet and dark. (When I say violet, its like a deep dark violet.)

Next the violet goes away and the walls turn into projections of people being murdered by monstrous things that words can't even describe. They had a tanish color, like human skin, and had tentacles like an octopus. These tentacles hacked people in half and spilled their guts on the floor. Blood was EVERYWHERE. These were just projections on the walls, but the blood spattered all over us. Our clothes got stained and the floor started flooding with blood.

We run out of the roo, and into the violet hallway. But there are more doors on the sides this time.

We go into another door, and inside are naked women speared from the bottom, between their legs and out from their mouth. They were bleeding from everywhere. And constantly I hear the sound of whispering of some kind of langiage. A woman's whispering, like, mixed with this grinding noise. This is extremely hard to explain.

Then for some reason I get the idea that I am being religiously tested for the ten commandments. IDK but I woke up after that.

I just thought I'd share this with some people. I'm really not worried about anything, I just like to hear what other people think about my dreams and I like to hear about other people's dreams =)

Also, I wouldn't mind if I got a dream interpretation.. That would be cool.

Sorry for my many spelling errors