Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can someone help me enterprit my dream?

I had a dream I was in my back yard and then i had the urge to look up at the sky There was a full moon out. When I looked up the moon shattered into a million pieces but the pieces stayed up floating around the earth. I rememberr I was thinking If the moon shattered shouldnt the water on the planet be going crazy right now? I asked what happened to the moon? but no one could answer. Can anyone help I cant figure out what this means at all and it has me very uneasy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, here are the symbols that I see in this dream.

Backyard symbolizes things you like to keep private, away from the prying eyes of others.
    When you see the moon shattered, this is someone or something you love will fail. Could be work related too.
    This is also emotional outbursts. A warning you are headed for an explosion. A huge idea. Sometimes we'll dream of things shattering or explosions when there is a major shift going on in our lives.

You were worried about the water and this is your emotions. And that you may be getting in over your head with someone or something, getting in too deep. An increasingly tough situation.

Hope that puts you to rest, and better dreams for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, yours is too personal. It's not general. Either you already know what it means or you need to state what the moon means to you, makes you think of, or how it makes you feel; so it can be properly assessed. Because without that: it just means that your personal world you live in will be extremely altered soon. I will keep checking on this question and edit accordingly. God Bless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dreams are a synthesization of all you experienced during the last few weeks or days up to the dream, that is why some people dont have dreams consecutivly, bc after you dream it, the topic/idea leaves you alone. but you said you remember thinking about the moon shattering, and that thought was being synthesized into your subconcious during that dream.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe our dreams are messages to our outer egos from our inner selves. It would then follow that they would use language meaningful to the dreamer. Meditate on your dreams and try to unravel the meaning.