Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can Prophecy be helped along by human action?

I found this item about a group of American fundamentalist Christians working with a group of Israeli Orthodox Jews. They want to arrange the conditions for the arrival of the Messiah. (for different purposes).

Please read this:
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/apocalypse/readings/forcing.html

I guess it's nice to see interfaith cooperation, at least.

Downloads
    Uploads
    there are many instances in the bible where people have AIDED in the coming about of a prophecy (after all prophets are human beings!) however you can not STOP the prophecy from coming true.

odd i know but a prophecy is a prophecy and will happen no matter what however we as G-ds servants can aid in it coming faster. we can also aid in it being delayed (which is why the messiah has yet to come).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe the only part where human cooperation is required is in the "Great Commission"

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

This is one area where our WORK is required !

And to "kailey" antichrists have been with us since the days of the apostles:
    1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. [ KJV ]