Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can God see the future ?

If so, why did he have to proof Job, Abraham and so many others in The Bible??

Hi M; my apologies... would you preffer me to call God 'It'? what pronoun can I use with God? Isn't 'Him' with capital letter used in The Bible? :-/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hah?

You're asking about preordination.
    If God is outside time, He would have seen those events from a DVD point of view. In other words, they had to transpire in the continuum for God to know.

It's just that when we read the bible, WE have a timeline. We see events happening one after another.

The event had to happen for God to know. It's just that God looks at the world like a comic book. He can flip to whatever page He wants anytime, and He's not part of the comic book. ergo, OUTSIDE OF TIME.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, God knows everything that is going to ever happen, my friend......
    He knows the beginning from the end............

God Bless............

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. God exists outside the boundaries of time and space. It would logically follow that he should be able to see the future

2.I think God is more complex. We should not limit our understanding of him to the Bible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    God is outside the limitations of time as we humans exist within time, since He created time. God exists at all points in time, so God does not see the future, nor the past as we do, because for God, our future or our past is His present (He exists at all points in time!). God is!

Yes, God knows what the outcome is with Job, Abraham and the others because it is happening right now for Him! This does not, nor did not, however remove Job, Abraham, or others free will. The testing that God allowed was to show the glory, holiness and magnificience of God!

Downloads
    Uploads
    so they are worthy of eternal life....we have to learn now since sin entered..