Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can Fate or Karma Predict the future?

i recently lost touch with a friend of mine and then one day his name was mentioned in conversation (it wasn't even him) and soon after his name continued to occur in conversations movie tv magazines even youtube forums. i tried looking him up the internet facebook/myspace and got nothing, i called up a few of or mutual friends and they have lost touch with him as well. at the moment i' m a little worried and his name is starting to pop up more and more. should i be worried i believe in omens good and bad (i don't let them control my life) but when they are thrown at me i do tend to pay attention is this just coincidence?

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my opinion it's just coincidence. I am a religious person so I believe that only God can predict the future but He does so selectively so as not to take away our free will. I mean if He gave us free will, predicting the future would be determining what our future was even if we wanted it to be something else. There would be not point in making decisions or having an opinion because in the long run it wouldn't matter if the outcome of everything was already decided for us. So no, I don't think karma even exists. People will be judged, but not by karma.

Also, when something specific is on your mind, you just happen to notice more when it is brought up. For ex, I wanted an iPod a few years back and it was constantly on my mind. Then I seemed to see them everywhere, so maybe it's kinda like that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe he is trying to get a hold of you? It may not be something to fear,..in fact it might be that you two have a very strong connection with each other and that you are worried and he is receiving this therefore worried about you because he is thinking about you. I find that happens to me as well as in dreams.It is usually is in light of communicating nothing to worry about we are open circuits receiving and giving energy,sometimes this may seem like it might be a warning but if there is nothing to warn then it is most likely you two both feeling a need to communicate and not having the means to for whatever reason. Maybe when you do hear from him listen to what he is saying and pay attention to detail around you and context. Look at things symbolically and metaphorically.Synchronicity are a beautiful tool the conscious uses to trickle down messages. Never the less something of importance is sending you messages.Blessings...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think so.