Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member dominicanshortyyt]'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can dreams really tell about your future with someone? ill answer your questions

backk? I need more answers, so please answer:

Ive liked this guy and his brother had told my friend that he kindov likes me back. We really dont know each other but find each other attractive. Anways, i text him and told him that i liked him but sadly he was already talking talking to another girl=( and i guess they were going to go out soon=(. So last night i had this dream that he mailed chocolate and flowers to me and wrote a long note basically saying: He was sorry about not getting together with me, and that he wants to get to know me. and wud like to get together with me. And that dream lasted the whole night.like even after i got up too use the restroom it still continued. And it got pretty serious because the dream ending with me getting pregnant with his child!

So im not sure, could this dream be a sign towards my future with him?

Thanks for answering=] have a nice day.
    ~no rude answers please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What you thought is what you dream.

Your dream reveal that in your subconscious mind, you have a desire to form a meaningful relationship with this guy.

Usually people who have a crush on someone will have this kind of dream. You have a crush on this guy so your desires get trnasform into dreams.

You future is decided by your actions not your dreams.
    If you want to be together with him, you should date him instead of dreaming of him.