Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can de ja vu be used to tell the future?

im 15 and i believe im an average teen, but one day i was siting in front of my friends house and i had de ja vu. now i have it very often,and when i had it i predicted that someone was coming out the door and he was gonna get in trouble,and sure enough 3 seconds later his step father came out and complained about the lawn mower. it sounds very irrational but i believe that we are capable of much more please answer if you dont have serious answers do not continue

Downloads
    Uploads
    no it can it is just the felling that you have all ready seen or done something but there are some people who say that they have had visions of things happening. i guess it is up to you weather you think it does or not but in my opinion it doesn't.