Recently, I've been having these nightmares that have me waking up in a cold sweat about 5 times a night but the one I had last night was by far the worst and the most confusing. I can see myself walking down this path with cheery blossom trees with the petals all around me. There were some couples walking nearby, chatting happily away. However, while I was walking, I saw this beautiful blond girl in front of me with her back facing me and she began to run away. I had reached out to stop her but one of the cherry blossom petals fell and touched my hand. It instantly turned black and gray, as if dying before it turned to dust. At that point, the two couples which I then realized they were some of my past crushes and they took one look at me and turned away with looks of disgust. They soon left and all the petals near me turned black. The blond girl in front of me smiled at me, offering me her hand when this tall dark figure swept by and took her with him, leaving me alone. Where she once stood was also a note that said "She's mine now." It was at that point that I woke up and have literally been in a state of depression and worry since the girl was also my best friend. Can anyone please tell me what this dream means cause its been bothering me all day.