I was doing the black magic spell to see a person you think is "the one" in your dreams, and the dream would tell you if it is so, or not. I did what the spell said to do- put 3 almonds and 3 raisins under your pillow before bed, and drink a glass of milk with a tsp of honey. It also said to think of the person before you fell asleep and that's what i did. Then i had this dream, that there was going to be a hurricane. So my family and everyone started packing, but it wasn't my house, it was my friends, and we had to leave before 2:00 pm, and i took out my phone, looked at it, and it was 1:54pm. Then, i ended up walking in these really long, all white, hallways, and i somehow thought it was my old middle school. Then it switched to this place, it was like an old diner motel thing, like with a teal pontiac outside, and it was really retro. I saw the owner and he welcomed me, but he was VERY odd. The person i think is "the one" didn't end up in my dream, although he was supposed to, so i could see whether or not he is the one. Is my dream telling me something?