Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

black friday 2011 predictions?

So a few years ago I went out on black friday for the first time. I was amazed when i got a victorias secret bra for $15 that is usually $40, and that almost every bra was marked down at least 50% off. I went in to old navy and the sales were crazy cheap, and I spent about $150 and came home with bags full of clothes, etc.

This past year, the only real sale victorias secret (and everyone else for that matter) had, was buy one get one 50% off. Yes it is a sale I wont complain, but it was really crappy, and no one had good sales. Yeah maybe a FEW good doorbusters, but thats it.

My question, is what about this year? Are they saying its going to be great sales, or the "buy one get 1 half off" of last year? I wanna know if its worth the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They'll start advertising some black friday prices a few weeks before black friday. Full ads (for some retailers), including door-busters, don't appear until the day before or early friday morning.

Places like Victoria's Secret and Old Navy would probably release their ads in early-mid November. It'll probably be the same/similar items on sale; prices might be slightly different, but you'll still get a really good deal.

Yes, if you know what you want to buy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go talk about bras and victorias secret somewhere other than the basketball section.