Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bible prophecies that have come true?

For my religion class i need to find a Biblical prophecy that has been fulfilled.....does any one know of any...the bible verse and how is came true is needed. THANKS!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I do know of some. The bible says that children will rise up against their parents and Other prophesy that has come true. You can find this in Mark 14:11-14. We have all of this happening today. Also, in verse 14 when God says, (when ye shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet standing where it ought not,... this is saying satan is ruling in the churches. Everyone knows that churches these days ar not following the biblical rule of the bible. Women speaking ib churches, pastors divorce, and allowing divorce. This is wrong. I hope this will help you. You certainly have the proof. Bye.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will make a prophecy right now that'll come true

"And there will be war between two great nations"

Point is, you can interpret anything to mean anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    KNOWLEDGE WILL BE INCREASED....Daniel 12:4...."but thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE END; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased...NOTE--- the book of Daniel was not to be shut up TILL THE END----for then there would be no timeto develope or utilize knowledge----but untill "THE TIME OF THE END" a period just preceding the end.During this time there was to be a great increase of knowledge concerning the prophecies of Daniel....and here is proof that this prophecy has come to pass...." the technological conditions of human life had changed faster BETWEEN 18OO AND 1919 THAN IN THE PRECEDING 2,000 YEARS.....A MASSAVE GROWTH OF KNOWLEDGE HAS OCCURED SINE THE 1800'S...IF YOU NEED MORE INFO GO TO WWW.AMAZINGFACTS.ORG....HERE IS MORE PROOF....FULTONS FIRST STEAMBOAT IN 1803...power printing press 1811...stean railway in 1825...mower and reaper in 1831...electric telegraph in 1836...vulcanized rubber in 1839....photography in 1839....anesthesia in 1846...sewing machine in 1848....machine gun in 1861....typewriter in 1862...germ theory in 1864...telephone in 1876....the list goes on and on to 1969......knowledge has indeed increased since daniels prophecy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are prophesies of Jesus birth and life in Isaiah. Today you can see prophecies coming true right and left. See http://www.armageddonangelsufos.com This is full of fulfilled prohecies and the Bible verses they can be found.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isaiah 53:5

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jesus' death on the cross. His blood was the sacrifice that was made for our salvation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    See this website re over 350 Bible prophesies fulfilled that have shown Jesus Christ is the prophesied Jewish Messiah of the Bible:
    http://bibleprobe.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Once classical example is the fall of Babylon. In the book of Isaiah. Here's an excerpt from our publications which shows the fulfilled prophecy of Isaiah on the ancient Babylon.

A BOOK OF PROPHECY
    The Bible contains numerous prophecies, many of which have already been fulfilled. Consider an example. Through the prophet Isaiah, who lived in the eighth century B.C.E., Jehovah foretold that the city of Babylon would be destroyed. (Isaiah 13:19; 14:22, 23) Details were given to show just how this would happen. Invading armies would dry up Babylon’s river and march into the city without a battle. That is not all. Isaiah’s prophecy even named the king who would conquer Babylon—Cyrus.—Isaiah 44:27–45:2.

Some 200 years later—on the night of October 5/6, 539 B.C.E.—an army encamped near Babylon. Who was its commander? A Persian king named Cyrus. The stage was thus set for the fulfillment of an amazing prophecy. But would the army of Cyrus invade Babylon without a battle, as foretold?

The Babylonians were holding a festival that night and felt secure behind their massive city walls. Meanwhile, Cyrus cleverly diverted the water of the river that flowed through the city. Soon the water was shallow enough for his men to cross the riverbed and approach the walls of the city. But how would Cyrus’ army get past Babylon’s walls? For some reason, on that night the doors to the city were carelessly left open!

Regarding Babylon, it was foretold: “She will never be inhabited, nor will she reside for generation after generation. And there the Arab will not pitch his tent, and no shepherds will let their flocks lie down there.” (Isaiah 13:20) This prophecy did more than predict a city’s fall. It showed that Babylon would be desolated permanently. You can see evidence of the fulfillment of these words. The uninhabited site of ancient Babylon—about 50 miles south of Baghdad, Iraq—is proof that what Jehovah spoke through Isaiah has been fulfilled: “I will sweep her with the broom of annihilation.”—Isaiah 14:22, 23.%

Considering how the Bible is a book of reliable prophecy is faith strengthening, is it not? After all, if Jehovah God has fulfilled his past promises, we have every reason to be confident that he will also fulfill his promise of a paradise earth. (Numbers 23:19) Indeed, we have “hope of the everlasting life which God, who cannot lie, promised before times long lasting.”—Titus 1:2.^

In addition here's a link from our official website about bible prohecies.
    Why You Can Trust Bible Prophecy
    http://www.watchtower.org/e/19990715/article_01.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    there are tons....go one bible gateway, and search for anytime god says destruction they come true.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 says
    The time is coming," declares the LORD,
    "when I will make a new covenant
    with the house of Israel
    and with the house of Judah.

32 It will not be like the covenant
    I made with their forefathers
    when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of Egypt,
    because they broke my covenant,
    though I was a husband to [a] them, [b] "
    declares the LORD.

33 "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel
    after that time," declares the LORD.
    "I will put my law in their minds
    and write it on their hearts.
    I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.

34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor,
    or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,'
    because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest,"
    declares the LORD.
    "For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more."

and luke 22:19-20 says
    And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

interesting, New testement, and the word testement means covenant, so there is a new covenant about god forgiveness of sins

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to http://www.100prophecies.org for 100 fulfilled prophecies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast