Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

bad dreams And could I be pregnant or am I seeing into the future?

my husband and I have been trying to have a baby a for a while now. And now we think I maybe but lately I've been having bad dreams .My husband is in the army and my dreams are always the same just each time I get a little more into the dream. I'm at my mom's because my husband has already left for A.I.T and all are my friends are there and we're playing cards at the table. My mom gets up and answers the phone. Then she comes back into the room and tells me that it's my husbands grandmother and she wants to talk to me. My mom's got tears in her eyes so I know that something is wrong. I get on the phone with his grandmother and she tells me that my husbands plan when down and that he was dead. I see everything the funeral, the color of his coffin the grave side funeral, the 21 shoots, the taps, me getting the folded up flag. Then I watch them lower him into the ground and cover him up. Then all of a sudden we're at my mom's for the wake and I get a call from my doctor that I when and seen two days before we found out my husband died. And he tells me that I'm pregnant. Then about that time I always wake up crying and I wake my husband up just to make sure he's still there. And I don't know what these dreams mean....I don't know if I'm pregnant and that's whats done it or if I am seen whats going to happen. If anyone can help me...please do because I'm going crazy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream interpretation normally says that if someone dies it signifies a new beginning (not the end). Don't worry about your husband I'm sure he'll be just fine.