Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Was the attack on India a Pakistan operation, or a false flag like the 9/11...

...conspiracy hacks shill constantly? chg

Downloads
    Uploads
    apparently it has more to do with local problems in india, even if they targeted tourists. its not the first time people die from such attacks in india. its just that the press do care so much when indians die.
    and they cannot be 9/11 hacks. their m.o. is nothing like what al queda does, like, no kamikazes, hostage taken, etc.
    you know, there was a lot of such terrorists attacks before 9/11. not to make them less important, but americans lived in utter ignorance (voluntary or not) of such events, until they started to hit close to home. all of a sudden they take it seriously, and they MUST wage "war on terrorism" - as if such a thing could be done unilaterally.
    ignorance will do things like this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The attacks were against Hotels that few Indians can afford. The hotels are favored by Westerners, particularly Americans and British.

Italians and other Europeans were released, yet the gunman hunted down Americans and British.

This obviously is not religiously motivated but a reaction to US and British policies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The fall out from this will be long and drawn out and will change the landscape. I dont think this was a false flag and even most die hard libs like Bill Maher laugh at the idea that 911 was a false flag

BTW it is not just libs that think 911 was staged some of the extreme right wingers think it was a Jewish conspiracy aka ZOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can only guess, and guess-"I dont think so"

How can an attack of this magnitude elude the government (Indian ) intelligence system? That is mind boggling. And It happened right after they took down the red alert from a smaller attack apparently.

Pakistan knew it will be the first one on the list of suspects so they had said " Dont even begin to think to blame us" so

WHo knows. The world is investigating.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I seriously doubt it's a false flag operation. This attack looks like an attack by Muslim fanatics, probably from Pakistan and probably with support from Al Qaeda. I think India should declare war on Pakistan if the attackers were Pakistani. India will kick Pakistan's ass because Hindus get really pissed when they get attacked by Muslims. When Muslims attacked a train in Gujarat in 2002, Hindus went on a rampage and got revenge for that attack and then some.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can only guess, and guess-"I dont think so"

How can an attack of this magnitude elude the government (Indian ) intelligence system? That is mind boggling. And It happened right after they took down the red alert from a smaller attack apparently.

Pakistan knew it will be the first one on the list of suspects so they had said " Dont even begin to think to blame us" so

WHo knows. The world is investigating.

Downloads
    Uploads
    9/11 wasn't a conspiracy , Obama is the conspiracy to one world order under communistic rule

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe the Clinton operatives will be more diligent this time and not let the terrorists have there way with us this time around. Who knows about the Indian attacks, I'm sure they know who attacked them and will take apporate revenge on their sorry asses.

Downloads
    Uploads
    9/11 wasn't a conspiracy , Obama is the conspiracy to one world order under communistic rule