Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone ever been 2 a psychic & been told if they will be successful & rich in...

...the future? just wondering do they do that type of stuff??...or do they just speak w/t the dead..and not tell you if your going to be a failure or dead in the future?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Firstly, you have free will, so what a psychic picks up in your future is a great possibility as long as you don't change that course of path. If you are meant to win lotto or come into a large sum of money in the near future, a genuine psychic could pick up on that. They could also pick up on if you will be successful etc. They won't say 'oh you're a failure' they might say ' if you continue doing what you're doing (if it's self-defeating etc) than you aren't going to achieve what you want. If anything they will encourage and inspire you.

All mediums are psychics but not all psychics are mediums. That's why general psychics give readings about the future whereas you go to a medium for survival evidence. Because our loved ones in spirit are aware of what is going on with us and can see a little into our future. They might give you something about your future if they think it will benefit you. Again they don't interfere with your free will. Genuine mediums will not tell you when you will die.

Downloads
    Uploads
    majority of the psychic's I've been to have told me I'll be well off and have an amazing life in the future..they could just be saying that but you never know. But some do talk to spirits/"the dead" as well, its really creepy/cool when they do. Smart psychic's wouldn't tell you that you are going to die, and I don't think they would ever anyways.