Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone else my age worried about their future as much as I am?

I'm thirteen years old and I have a 4.0 GPA, but I'm still worried my grades will start to drop. I want a secure future for myself, and I don't want to be struggling. What are some good colleges on the East Coast that give out good scholarships and aren't the usuals, like Harvard and all that, but aren't the no ones, like, I don't know, Christopher Newport University. If you've never heard of that college, then, yes, it is a nobody college.

I'm in seventh grade, but I'm taking Algebra, which is a high school credit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    13 years old, they don't care about you yet.
    They don't look at your stuff until Junior year, unless you are like a child genius, which I doubt you are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you are worried too much. keep working hard and everything will fall into place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    when i was 13, i was like you too..super high average, a bunch of hs credits...didnt even have to do anything and got really good grades.
    now im 15, i got into some competitive hs, continued my old ways of not doing anything freshman year and ended up with an 87 average.
    dont be like me, now im starting to study for the first time in my life and hopefully get back to where i was when i was your age for sophomore year.

but for you right now, you're only in 7th grade, 7th grade was really easy, don't stress, just have fun while you can and worry about college in high school. goodluck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    13? You're probably not even in high school yet. Your GPA doesn't start to matter until high school. Look into liberal arts colleges, there are tons of them on the east coast - Amherst, Williams, Smith, Swarthmore, Skidmore, Mt. Holyoke. All great, top-ranked schools that aren't as competitive as Harvard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    13? You're probably not even in high school yet. Your GPA doesn't start to matter until high school. Look into liberal arts colleges, there are tons of them on the east coast - Amherst, Williams, Smith, Swarthmore, Skidmore, Mt. Holyoke. All great, top-ranked schools that aren't as competitive as Harvard.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads