Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member EMAILMEtI'MBOREDtttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

anyone can tell me something interesting about my future? HELP PLZ?

i was born at 8:03am in kalamazoo, MI (USA) on July 17th, 1978.

What do you see as far as relationships, family, health and career (money) ??? And general happiness? Please, this is a serious request. Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just enjoy the Years to come,you control your Destiny not some Invisible rules written by some schizos and have absolutely no Fact,Logic or even make COMMON SENSE...

Just enjoy the Ride..Merry Chrsitmas

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why is this serious ? If you're asking others you must know its only gonna matter most seriously to you what direction your life is going in. For a beleiver in the works of astrology i also have a reality that its not all about your life. You know who you are right? Im sure by now u have a great idea besides being a cancer female . Do you feel like your life isn't going any where? well its never too late to Redefine who you are or where your life is going. Sometimes we get stuck in a pivot and we're going back and forth or feel like we have for a long time. Change starts with you. First discover things about yourself like what mayb keeping you back from starting a new career or something if u wanna go back to school. I mean these aren't things anyone else can tell you hon u gotta know for yourself. career? money? al those are in your power to control. Health . take time to revaluate what you're doing in your life vs asking on here to people who half know what they're talking about when it comes to your life. I don't know if there are any credible future predictors on here but these are things that you should learn about yourself and take charge of your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is a cave! some candles.....someone very talll and romantic..... someone who is ready to sweeep u off ur feet...someone to make u laugh...and cuddle u when u cry....

17th? thats odd...thats my bday toooo?

ohhh and i see a bus ride.>!>!> a long long ride to a new land....

Downloads
    Uploads
    your wasting your time here honey. This is not the place to go. Why don't you go to a place called church and God knows your future not people. Only he knows every step you take. Don't waste your time here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me "tune in" and see what I see.... ok..... it's coming! I see it now! Wait... wait....DAMN! I lost it!

I knew I shouldn't have trusted buying a crystal ball at the dollar store!