Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anybody can answer this question but Gooners in particular what do you think...

...of my prediction? Arsene Wenger will NOT sign Given and Arshavin (eventhough they clearly want to play for the club), they will go to other clubs where they will do well and when they do Arsene Wenger will come out of nowhere with a statement about how close he came to signing them. (as he did with Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Torres)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Made me laugh as You're probably right... although the Ronaldhino transfer was more about work permits which is why he went to spain... Ronaldo got tapped up by Queiroz and Torres I have to say I don't know... you're right though he's said on Arsenal ,com that he's not even enquired about given and Arshavin will be too expensive,

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^(john m)i dunt agree with you, ppl do wanna play for Arsenal, we may not be able to afford em, but its not to say no one wants to play for us!

totally agree with u buddy, but i can stil hope for it to happen!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arsene will never change his policies.
    He's done it better and he will do it again.

Until he is changed as manager or accepts change and the fact that you can't be the best in europe without experienced players, arsenal have no hope. I love their players and style of play, but the manager must be more flexible in terms or signing outside players he hasn't spoon fed since they were teenagers, ya know?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't doubt Arsene Wenger. I think he knows what he's doing but you're right Arsenal need some experienced players at least. What can a couple of 27 year olds do?? Other than help the club to at least achieve a place in the Top 4, which is clearly something no Arsenal fan thought he would be wishing for. Arsenal are supposed to be 2nd or 3rd by now if it wasn't for Wenger.
    Arteta, Arshavin, Given.. No harm done!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arsene Wenger is always the bridesmaid

Arsene Wenger could have signed just about every player but really no ones wants to play there