I'll start by explaining my dream as best I can...

I was sat on a bus which was driving though the countryside somewhere that looks similar to where I live, it was summer and everything was bathed in that warm, golden, late afternoon light. I don't remember where I was going exactly. I was talking to a girl; I don't know her name, but she had a feminine face, bright blue eyes and jet black hair that she had tied up besides two bangs at the sides of her face that merged into her fringe. She was wearing blue jeans and a black Chrystal Castles t-shirt. She was beautiful, perfect even?
We were talking, I don't know what about but she kept looking me in the eye and smiling then getting bashful and looking away then straight back at me. I couldn't stop staring at her, the way I felt was so hard to describe. Euphoric, content, safe like nothing in the world mattered, and everything would be alright forever. I was so happy. The dream lasted what seemed like hours and this feeling grew until I finally woke up.
When I realized it was all a dream I felt AWFUL. It was the worst feeling I have ever experienced in my life. I can only describe it as like being dragged back to earth after going to heaven.

Have any of you had a dream that made you feel like this? Or any idea what this means? I normally have terrible nightmares and this was a welcome change, although it came with an awful feeling instead of relief...