Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another camping prediction!!?

I read that camping had changed his prediction of the end of the world to october 21 2011. It really scares me! please help! Prove to me that he is wrong again

Downloads
    Uploads
    It can't be proved that he is wrong about the next fire alarm. But then every claim that the world is about to end, especially after the bible came out, and people misread Revelations, has been wromg since the fourth century. All of the claims, ALL of them, have been false. I'd put my trust in Jesus of Nazareth who reminds us that no man can or will know when the Father ends it all, and not even the angels in heaven know. By the way, don't worry about the Mayan calendar stuff either. What I worry about is the "evangelicals" who are not only ready for the world to end, but would make it happen if it were in their power. Can you say "atomic?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    That guy is a fool. He's living his last days (he's 89 yrs old!), so of course he's in that doomsday mindset...he's an idiot, so don't believe him on that one.

For as long as there has been civilizations, people have been stating these dooms days non stop, and these days came and went and we are still here.

I wouldn't worry about this Oct 21, 2011 one, or even Dec 21, 2012...its all good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I read that camping had changed his prediction of the end of the world to october 21 2011. It really scares me! please help! Prove to me that he is wrong again

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hes 89! He wants to scare people cause HES gonna die soon! lol anyways. he said 1994? never happend, Then May? Wow. STILL. never happened dont believe some old man.