I had a dream last night, don't get me wrong I always have very, very odd dreams. But this one managed to stand out for some reason, it seemed more significant to me but I don't quite know why. It was set in some sort of boarding school (I am in school, but not a boarding school.)

I can't quite remember the beginning of the dream (There was a part later that I was more fixated on..), however I remember walking into this room, I think it was a shower room for the boys at the school, several medium sized cubicles. In the middle of the floor was a boy wrapped in blankets laying down because they didn't have enough beds in his bedroom or whatever you call it. I went and laid down next to him and we started kissing, he would kiss me on the cheek and it was quite sweet. All of a sudden the room "changed" into sort of a community room...? There were a lot of teenagers our age there but it didn't really bother me. Later on in the night it "changed" back into the shower room and I had a shower, however I had to hold down a cord when I wanted the water to come out of the nozzle. I finished showering and I went over to the boy again. We started kissing again, but then I stopped him and I vividly remember saying "Oh cra.p, Leo, sh.it, what about Leo?!" Leo is this guy that I am kind of an item with, so it wasn't that this mystery man signified Leo in any way.

The boy: I can't remember his name, but a Taylor springs to mind? I think? I have no idea if I'm honest haha. He had thick black curly hair... think Sean Flynn (Chase from zoey 101, rubbish example I know..) http://celebritykids.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sean-flynn.jpg
I remember him having blue eyes, and he wasn't exactly chubby, think rugby player body!

Anyway, back to the story, it was the next day and I remember being with my best friend and we were still at the boarding school. I remember saying I needed to find "mystery man" and we were looking for him, we then gave up until I found a big crowd of boys and he was there, we decided to go sit on a ledge near by to get their attention. This random boy came over, pretty nerdy looking, and told me I was, as we use here in England, "fit" and that he was friends with mystery man.

Then the dream took a complete twist?! I have literally just remembered this part, I was in some sort of weird world? Very surreal, it would take too long to explain one party of it so lets just say it reminded me of a kids tv show with people presenters and decorations everywhere. Next thing I know I'm not necessarily in the dream, just witnessing a man's "journey" around that weird world, next thing I know he is in the pub (or bar if you're american) and his friends welcome him back with a few laughs and then a creature from the weird world walks past, and then there is an audience laughing, like a sitcom. Ta da, finished!